- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Sky Software collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Browser type, language preference, referring site, IP address, and date and time of each visitor request.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sky Software with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our web application via your browser's cookies.
- Submit a support case.
- Request a quotation.
Sky Software may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Marketing and sales activities.
- Events and exhibitions.
How will we use your data?
Sky Software collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide technical support or other professional services.
If you agree, Sky Software may share your contact info with our authorized sales partners so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Sky Software processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Sky Software securely stores your data at AWS datacenters in Europe (Ireland region). Sky Software ensures that your data whether in-transit or at-rest are protected at all times by using end-to-end cryptographic protocols, where Sky Software utilizes cryptographic and logging standards mandating authorized algorithms, key length requirements, and key management processes that are consistent with or exceed then-current industry standards, including NIST recommendations, and utilize hardening and configuration requirements consistent in approach with then-current industry standards, such as Center for Internet Security (CIS) recommendations.
Sky Software also ensures that all inbound and outbound remote access to and from any system that process, transmit or store your data utilizes an end-to-end encryption method. Sky Software shall never decrypt your data in non-production systems and/or test environments.
After 14 days of termination or expiry of user agreement, Sky Software shall destroy all your data (including all copies in all locations of the data including backups) in its possession or control, including any data subcontracted to a third party for processing. Further, data destruction shall be completed in a fashion that renders the data unrecoverable and which adheres to ISO/IEC 27040:2015 or NIST SP 800-88 Rev 1 (or successor standard) data destruction standards.
Sky Software would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Sky Software from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email message.
What are your data protection rights?
Sky Software would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access — You have the right to request Sky Software for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Sky Software correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Sky Software to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Sky Software erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Sky Software restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Sky Software's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Sky Software transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +96265339616
Or write to us: PO Box 2164, Amman 11941, Jordan
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites or use our web applications, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website and applications.
- Remembering your preferences.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website and web applications use:
- Functionality — Sky Software uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Sky Software sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +96265339616
Or write to us at: PO Box 2164, Amman 11941, Jordan
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Sky Software has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
Email (webform): forms.dataprotection.ie/contact
Address: 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, Ireland.